It is the policy of Olsights Ltd (“the Company) to foster a positive health and safety culture throughout the Company because we believe that high standards of health and safety are a moral and commercial prerequisite.
The Company is committed to:
- Providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- Managing health and safety risks in our workplace.
- Providing clear instructions and information and adequate training to ensure employees are competent to do their work.
- Providing personal protective equipment.
- Consulting our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- Providing and maintaining safe plant and equipment.
- Ensuring safe handling and use of substances.
- Maintaining safe and healthy working conditions.
- Implementing emergency procedures, including evacuation in case of fire of other significant incident.
- Reviewing and revising this policy regularly.
All employees should:
- Cooperate with supervisors and managers on health and safety matters.
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- Report all health and safety concerns to an appropriate person.
Implementation, maintenance and review
Olsight Ltd. Directors Rosie Griffiths, Tony Griffiths and Emmanuel Kirunda accept overall responsibility for all Health and Safety within the Company and are responsible for all policy implementation.